HD Movei,
Home » » Mr. Right

Mr. Right

A girl falls for the "perfect" guy, who happens to have a very fatal flaw: he's a hitman on the run from the crime cartels who employ him.

Storyline

After a going through a painful break up, a woman meets a man who appears to be perfect for her. However, as their relationship develops, she learns that he is a former hit-man. Their new, but genuine relationship is tested even further as they try to save each other after his dark past comes back to haunt him.

 

User Reviews

 
Saw this at TIFF on one of the last days, and I was a bit worried I would be movied-out. Thankfully, this film was completely refreshing, and ended up being one of my favourites of the festival.

I've always liked Anna Kendrick, but I don't think I've ever enjoyed or appreciated her work this much. She was totally on the ball and hilarious, and she and Sam Rockwell make an unexpectedly perfect couple. The comedy was on point throughout the movie, and the jokes were awesome and very original. You fall in love with the characters and as strange as the plot is, the love story between them is very believable.

Although it's about a hit-man and of course there's a lot of killing in it, it's not too gory, so I'd say most people could handle it even if they're somewhat faint of heart. Definitely go see it. It's well worth your while, and I think it will be considered one of the best comedies of the year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Category 1

 
Copyright © 2014 HD Movei