HD Movei,
Home » » The Expanse

The Expanse

The crew of the Rocinante discover a derelict vessel which holds a secret that may be devastating to human existence.

Storyline

The crew of the Rocinante discover a derelict vessel which holds a secret that may be devastating to human existence.
 

User Reviews

I'm a first-degree Atari-generation black belt, with advanced studies in impressionable dialogue, good character dev, and I'm always a sucker for a good story. I don't watch TV, with the exception of the occasional good series, typically at least a couple of years into the reviews; I give this a great, positive review...reviews ftw, yeah I trust you people.

Obviously this is a first impression of brand-new series I wouldn't even have normally watched, but YouTube started playing it in my browser (1st episode is available online legit) and by way of my laptop, this good story literally fell into my lap. The characters quickly develop with likability, and also some antagonistically Achilles' heals. The story appears sound and keeps one's interests and gives a more believable context to future space than many hit SciFi movies (i.e the likes of Total Recall, Elysium...) I've never been a SciFi devout, but I anxiously await what comes next from this little gem of a find.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Category 1

 
Copyright © 2014 HD Movei