HD Movei,
Home » » The Benefactor

The Benefactor

A philanthropist meddles in the lives of newly-married couples in an attempt to relive his past.

Storyline

A philanthropist meddles in the lives of newly-married couples in an attempt to relive his past.
 
 

User Reviews

I have been a fan of Andrew Renzi for many years, since someone told me about a Sundance short, called "The Fort." It was very thought provoking, but was even more blown away by Karaoke! Since then, I have tracked his career and when I heard he had won a Sundance writer's competition, I knew his first feature would be worth waiting for, A brilliant script, great cinematography and a wonderful cast, led by Richard Gere's most mesmerizing was just a nigh to remember.

Congratulations to all involved, especially the esteemed and talented Mr. Renzi.

Can't wait to find out what his second flick is about.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Category 1

 
Copyright © 2014 HD Movei