HD Movei,
Home » » Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Having thought that monogamy was never possible, a commitment-phobic career woman may have to face her fears when she meets a good guy.


Storyline

Since she was a little girl, it's been drilled into Amy's head by her rascal of a dad that monogamy isn't realistic. Now a magazine writer, Amy lives by that credo - enjoying what she feels is an uninhibited life free from stifling, boring romantic commitment - but in actuality, she's kind of in a rut. When she finds herself starting to fall for the subject of the new article she's writing, a charming and successful sports doctor named Aaron Conners, Amy starts to wonder if other grown-ups, including this guy who really seems to like her, might be on to something.

User Reviews

Short review, but makes my points. I love edgy humor, and what I have seen from Amy schumer is just that. But this movie is a poor and way too long delivery vehicle for her most overused and least original material about sex, orgasms, etc. Much better to skip this film and just catch her cable shows or standup.

Why did apatow make this? It lowered my opinion of his body of work. The movie's unnecessary vulgarity made me cringe. I am no prude, but cringe is the right word. I ultimately walked out, partly out of boredom, partly distaste for the film.

There are a few funny moments, but way too few, and way not worth it. Wish I had seen Antman, which was the other option this night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Category 1

 
Copyright © 2014 HD Movei