HD Movei,
Home » » Terminator Genisys

Terminator Genisys

When John Connor, leader of the human resistance, sends Sgt. Kyle Reese back to 1984 to protect Sarah Connor and safeguard the future, an unexpected turn of events creates a fractured timeline.

Storyline

When John Connor (Jason Clarke), leader of the human resistance, sends Sgt. Kyle Reese (Jai Courtney) back to 1984 to protect Sarah Connor (Emilia Clarke) and safeguard the future, an unexpected turn of events creates a fractured timeline. Now, Sgt. Reese finds himself in a new and unfamiliar version of the past, where he is faced with unlikely allies, including the Guardian (Arnold Schwarzenegger), dangerous new enemies, and an unexpected new mission: To reset the future...

User Reviews

 

I don't understand all the haters. I often wonder why some people even bother going to movies. They over analyze and criticize every movie.

I however love to enjoy movies at face value. I won't lie, to date no terminator movie after T2 has even come close to making me feel exited watching it the first time the way T2 did, until now.

I thought this latest movie was fantastic, and I was not alone. I saw a preview screening with about 20% normal people and 80% press last night. It was obvious throughout the movie that the audience was very into the movie and at the end it got a standing ovation. What does that tell you? I could not wait for what came next.

It won't surprise me a bit if half those reviewers that stood and clapped give the movie a bad review because thats what they do, or they think they are expected to do.

Don't listen to reviews or the haters. Go see this movie while you can on the big screen. If you liked the first 2 movies this movie is very much more along those lines than the other sequels.

Arnold being old fits great! The story is fantastic. The effects fantastic. Casting fantastic. For the first time in a long time I actually felt like I saw special effects I have not seen before.

This movie deserves your attendance. Go have fun! I may go see it again this weekend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Category 1

 
Copyright © 2014 HD Movei